How To Get To Us
By plane from Athens, flight time 20 minutes, airlines serving the route are Aegean and SkyExpress.
By ferry from Athens or other islands, including Santorini, Paros, Mykonos, Crete etc. Travel time ranges from 1 – 5 hours. Check schedules on ferryhopper.com Our transfer from the port or airport to the Lodge is available at 60 euros.
You can pick up your car at the port or airport upon arrival.
You will be needing a 4×4 or SUV car for your stay as the road to Skinopi is a small dirt road and generally Milos is full of dirt roads if you want to explore its many beaches. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org both of them on our behalf and specify if you need a manual or automatic and if you would like to pick the car up at the port or airport or have it delivered to the Lodge.
Private boat trips are subject to availability and wind conditions.
Half day four hour trips to either the north side of the island, including Kimolos and Polyegos or the south side including Kleftiko and Sykia at 900 euros.
Full day eight hour trips of the full round of the island including Kimolos and Polyegos at 1400 euros.
Prices include taxes, refreshments and fruits on board and exclude dinner on the island of Kimolos on the full day trip.
Private boat transfers to other islands are available with prices quoted upon request.
Massage with our expert therapist is available at €90 for 60 minutes and €120 for 90 minutes. Booking in advance required
Baby Sitting Service, Yoga, Personal Trainer at extra charge upon request. Please contact Guest Relations 48 hours in advance.
Stand Up Paddles are available upon request.
Weather & What To Pack
- May – temperate with cooler evenings
- June – warm days and cool evenings
- July, August, first half of September, warm days and evenings
- Second half of September, October, temperate with cooler evenings
The Cyclades are cooled in summer by the occasionally strong northern Meltemi winds, so the 24 hour temperature range is usually 20-30 degrees Celsius.
Attire is casual and breezy with a light jacket needed for evenings and for a boat trip. Flat sandals, shorts and summer dresses recommended.
Terms & Conditions & Cancelation Policy
- Three days minimum stay
- Full payment is required to confirm the reservation and our cancellation policy is 50% refund for cancellations up to three weeks in advance of the arrival date.
Prices & Availability
- Herb Villas 390-550 euros per day
- Tree villas 450-650 euros per day
- Villa Levanda 500-750 euros per day
- Villa Skinos 550-850 euros per day
Prices are dynamic and vary according to season and include all taxes and charges, daily housekeeping and full concierge service. Tourist tax of 0,5 euros per night is not included and must be paid upon check out.
Low season is May and October
Mid season is June and 12-30 September
High season is July, August and 1-12 September
Check in is between 15:00 and 21:00 and check out up until 11:00
Check in after 21:00 and up to 24:00 at an extra charge of 100 euros.
Early check in and late check out at 140 euros subject to last minute availability.
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast basket for two at €40 euros with fresh seasonal fruit, homemade jams and local thyme honey, milk, Greek yoghurt, mixed breads, homemade cake, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Extras upon request. If you would like to order, please call our Guest Relations by 18:00 the day before and let us know what time (between 8:30 and 11:00) you would like to have it delivered.
- All villas have outdoor kitchens for al fresco cooking and dining. Grocery delivery and restaurant delivery service at 30 euros and take out available upon request.
- Strictly no smoking inside. Please respect the Villas and future guests and restrict smoking to outside only. You will find an ashtray in the kitchen drawer. Please be mindful of extinguishing your cigarette as summer fires are a common hazard.
- Children of all ages are welcome but must be supervised by an adult at all times when outdoors and in the sea deck.
- Warning: Please be mindful of the wake of passing ships when at the sea deck, because they can be dangerous. Descend and swim off the deck at your own risk.
Please use the air conditioning only when all windows and doors are shut or the unit will produce excess water inside the Villa. Please help us conserve energy and protect the pristine environment of Skinopi by not forgetting to turn the air conditioning off when you leave your Villa.
Water is precious in Milos so please help us conserve it. If you would like fresh towels, then place them on the shower floor and we will provide you with fresh ones. If not, we will assume you do not need them replaced. Also, please enjoy the rain showers wisely.
Please do not throw any toilet paper or sanitary products in the toilets but place them in the bins instead. The Korres bathroom products, bathrobes and beach towels are for sale if you want to take some home with you.
Mosquitoes and More
The Lodge is set amidst an untouched natural landscape and it is best if you are mindful to leave some of nature outside. As in all Cycladic islands in the summer, there are mosquitoes and other
insects as well as small lizards and more rarely mice and snakes. Please be careful to keep the screens closed, and at night, when necessary, plug in the mosquito repellent which you can find in the
wardrobe. If you prefer to use coils, then you can burn them outside only and be careful to extinguish them well.
Please use only the striped beach towels for the beach. Additional beach towels are available at any time during your stay by calling Guest Relations. If you wish to buy beach towels, they are for sale at €35.
Bose Sound System – You can play your music directly through blue tooth. Please do not remove from the premises.
Laundry service – washing and ironing service available, price list upon request.
Turndown Service – Available upon request. If you are traveling with children and you are using the sofa bed or if you want to surprise a loved one upon your return. Please contact Guest Relations for more information. Charges apply.
TVs and DVD players are complimentary and available upon request. Housekeeping will visit your villa between 11:00 and 15:00 please advise Guest Services in advance of any special requests you may have or if you want to cancel the service.
* All prices are subject to change without prior notice.